The UN recently estimated there are nearly 60 million human beings who are either refugees, or Internally Displaced Persons (people forced from their homes by war or national policies). The majority of those are Muslims. Yet, most Muslims live their daily lives as if there is nothing to be concerned with, or nothing they can do. They surrender to fatalism and say “well, it’s just the Last Days”. They point to global conspiracies against Muslims. Yet, they do not take a responsible position in any manner that leads to action, which is the basis of Deen (‘Amaal as-Salih).
Muslims live in the US as though Allah cannot reach them, cannot punish them here. Because they are 10,000 miles away from the calamities that Allah has sent on the Muslim world, Muslims here live as though they are safe from Allah. This is a delusion.
A report was published the other day indicating that 60% of Americans could support a nuclear attack against Muslim nations. Link >>> Here
Since the 1980’s, US-backed wars alone have killed 5.5 million Muslims.
Muslims see themselves as victims. Islam defines Muslims as criminals. Muslims look to laws written by non-Muslims to claim their victim status. “Where is my right under The Constitution? Where is my right under the UN?” While Allah tells us:
Be careful of your duty toward Allah in Whom ye claim (your rights) of one another
Muslims believe they have Islam. Islam shows that Muslims are defying and destroying Islam.
Muslims see themselves as important, valuable, high-and-mighty. They deem themselves “God’s Gift to the Peoples of the Earth.” But peoples of the earth would prefer if Muslims just disappeared. They see the truth that we offer nothing of worth, only headaches. And if we observe Allah’s Divine Acts – they are usually AGAINST the Muslims. By that, I mean that Allah has turned the nations of the world against the Muslims. Allah has produced destruction in most Muslim lands, brought armies from outside and inside nations to assault and destroy Muslims. Reality would indicate that Muslims have little value. This is reflected in the Hadith, found in Abu Dawud:
The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be flotsam and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and cast feebleness into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (feebleness). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
We have to understand that “feeling Muslim” and actually being useful Muslims are very different things. The established Islamo-culture in our masajid, homes, and our internet deceives us into believing we have Islam. This is the exact same predicament of the Jews and Christians before us. They became a population devoid of Allah’s Deen, even actively destroying Allah’s Deen, yet until today they believe they are on the right path. This is verified in the Narration from Rasulullah, found in Bukhari and elsewhere:
“You will follow the wrong ways, of your predecessors so completely and literally that if they should go into the hole of a lizard, you too will go there.” We said, “O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?” He replied, “Whom else?” (Meaning, of course, the Jews and the Christians.)
What are some of the most obvious crimes of Muslims?
- 80% of Muslims are cultural only. They have nothing to do with Islam as Deen. In this condition, it is Fard to make Da’wa, followed by militancy, until Muslims return to their obligations.
- 90% of the “practicing Muslims” have nothing to do with any effort to restore Islam
- The #1 obligation in Deen is to have effective care for the people who enter Islam. Yet, in 40 years, nothing has been done for Islam’s Converts !
- Closed-mindedness and judgmental behavior drives people out of the masjid and away from Islam !
- Islam defines what crime is:
- Committing Haram
- Failure to enact the Fard (Obligatory). The Obligatory includes the Fard-al-Kifaya, of which there may be thousands that the Muslims are neglecting !
- Muslims today do not take a moral stand on any major issue facing humanity. It’s as if humanity should be left alone by Muslims. This is indication that Muslims have no internal morality, which is one of the fundamental objectives of Islam.
- The entirety of the Muslim life is spent serving the self. Most Muslims will not work a day in their lives to establish Islam, or to address the problems of human civilization.
Because our masajid and schools are the products of our misunderstanding Islam, and false perceptions of self in the world, they become machines of perpetuating delusions. This is why it is extremely important for these masajid to be open to critique and dissent. Those of us who have a differing, outsider, perception are possibly the most valuable assets to the community. Otherwise, we become a herd of cattle, all the same and all tied together, who end-up crawling down that lizard-hole that Rasulullah mentioned. Or worse, falling over a cliff to destruction.
To this end, another Hadith provides warning for our communities:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The righteous people will depart (die) in succession one after the other, and there will remain only useless people like the useless husk of barley seeds or dates.
As a member of the DFW Muslim community for nearly 30 years, I have several distressing observations, beyond those already listed above. Our Muslim community has existed for over 40 years, yet we have not established any of the following:
- A professional, well-founded, and comprehensive approach to securing Islam’s Converts. The problems Converts suffer are many and SEVERE. This single issue indicates real heinousness, and would be a likely cause for every Muslim in DFW to enter Jehannum. Our entire understanding of Da’wah is a complete farce until we, as a community, solve the many problems that Converts face.
- There is no Diwan, or Shura, or Vision Council – any organized effort to account for the community, measure growths and failures, keep records, and suggest policies.
- There is no Communication System. Any community of organisms has a communication system, but NOT the Muslims of DFW.
- There is no unifying vision, unifying principles, unifying objectives ! This tells us THERE IS NO PLAN FOR ISLAM IN DFW !!!
- There is no depth of intelligence, propriety, or professionalism in our institutions. Without these, there is NO PROGRESS. It is actually among the kaba’ir (major sins) to have institutions run by people who are either corrupt, or unqualified.
- No understanding of Islam has been put forward that unifies the concept of “religiousness” with either
- social and public responsibility
- political or economic policy
Without these, the Muslims will not know HOW to assert Islam’s principles against the environment. We will be entirely co-opted, brain-washed, and cultured to be the mere slaves of capitalism, which is ALREADY APPARENT ! It is known that Muslims in America, young and old alike, suffer a degree of identity crisis. Most of the existing efforts are based on the concept that Muslims should just BECOME AMERICANS ! In fact, the minds of many Muslims are so utterly colonized, they are just PROUD TO BE AMERICAN ! This indicates an utter loss of Deen. While there are non-Muslims with the intelligence and morality to reject the dying nation-state system, to reject capitalism and its destruction, to stand for the freedom of humanity, to stand for the preservation of the planet for future generations, Muslims are stupidly absorbed into the system, with no vision or methodology of how to assert Islam !