- DFW Muslim community: approximately 200,000 people. No census.
- 60 masajid. No actual count.
- $200 Million spent building/buying masajid
- $1.5 million/month on overhead
- The masajid only reach 10% of the community(weekly participation other than Jumu’a)
- A TV station could operate for $1 Million per year
- It could reach the other 90% of the community
- It could reach unlimited non-Muslims
- It could generate $1 Million per month in fund-raising
- Meanwhile, there is an array of media organizations and well-funded individuals propagating against Islam, or for the annihilation of Muslims.
- The community lacks
- qualified youth directors
- qualified directors for Convert programs
- meaningful support for Converts
- qualified counselors
- a Diwan to study the community and make recommendations for improvement
- a public-policy research center
This is another way of determining that the community is upside-down, lacking intelligent decision-making.